This week, host Brian Mac Mahon speaks with Jim Lewis of Benjamin.
In this episode, Brian and Jim talk about how Benjamin started, the healthcare problem in the US, the challenges they faced, and their growth plan.
Few words from Benjamin:
Benjamin reduces wasteful healthcare spending by empowering self-funded organizations and their employees with the insight they urgently need–price transparency. Benjamin focuses on reducing up to 30% of the outpatient and prescription costs through claims analytics, price transparency and engagement technologies.
Top 5 Favorite Moments:
* 4:58 – How Benjamin was born.
* 7:40 – Why adverse drug effects are a huge problem in the US.
* 11:42 – What are the huge factors in the US healthcare system that Benjamin is looking to change.
* 29:27 – Why the product is named Benjamin.
* 34:12 – How Benjamin can help you save money on prescriptions.
firstname.lastname@example.org – Jim Lewis’ email address
benjaminsaves.com – Benjamin Saves website
For more info, please visit www.benjaminsaves.com