Disrupt SF 2019 Startup Conference
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - Friday, October 4, 2019 @
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Moscone Center
747 Howard Street, 5th Flr
Disrupt is where the startup world gathers to see the present and the future of tech in one place. Be inspired by the insights of today’s leaders and tomorrow’s best startups, learn from industry analysts sharing their business expertise, witness the latest innovations and up-and-coming founders, and make the right connections easily to propel your business forward.
Disrupt is the original tech startup conference. An authority on game-changing technologies and revolutionary innovation, at Disrupt we’ve kept the old-school scrappy Silicon Valley spirit alive – we never forget where we came from. Whether you’re an industry leader, investor, developer or founder, we’re all startuppers here. Connect, be inspired, discover and create – right here in San Francisco, where startup dreams started.
Who attends Disrupt SF?
We estimate around 10,000 people will attend Disrupt SF 2019.
Disrupt SF brings together thousands of founders, investors, developers, technologists, and business people who are interested in the startup and technology world. 74% of attendees are director level of above. The conference covers multiple technology-type tracks and startups rather than focusing on one specific topic of interest. There is something for everyone at Disrupt SF.
What makes Disrupt SF unique from other tech conferences?
- Attendees: thousands of entrepreneurs, founders, investors, and developers flock to Disrupt—74% are director level or above.
- Startup Battlefield: widely considered to be the most important launchpad for new startups, like Dropbox, Yammer, and Mint—All together 700 Battlefield competitors have raised $8 billion and seen over 100 exits.
- Startups: nearly a thousand early stage startups from around the world exhibit in Startup Alley looking for funding and business connections.
- Programming: renowned innovators (see last year or this year’s lineups) speak on the main stage, while dozens of workshops and smaller sessions take place to provide in-depth knowledge building experiences.
- Digital Reach: millions watch the livestream and read breaking news online.
- CrunchMatch: TechCrunch’s white-glove founder to investor matching service makes meeting the people you want to connect with easier. 1000s of attendees have participated in CrunchMatch and 97% of CrunchMatch participants would do it again.
To attend the event, click here: https://techcrunch.com/events/disrupt-sf-2019/#8f88d4a5-4454-427d-a306-3855be822d8b
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL EXPORT