Expert Dojo & ClearList Conference
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 @
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
395 Santa Monica Place Unit 308
Learn How Private Companies Go From Seed to Public Listing With ClearList & Expert DOJO As Your Partners on This Journey
Here at Expert DOJO we are dedicated to educating startups on how to reach optimum liquidity as soon as possible. There are many challenges to this journey from sourcing initial investment to achieving liquidity. In this very special event we have brought in the best investors in the market and the kings of liquidity, ClearList.
Join us at Expert DOJO for our liquidity mini conference. We will have the top startups and investors in our ecosystem join us for an evening in the open air on our beautiful Santa Monica balcony.
6:15 – 7:00 PM: Panel #1
7:00 – 7:15 PM: Networking
7:15 – 8:00 PM: Panel #2
8:00 – 9:00 PM: Networking
(Pacific Standard Time)
Panel Discussion # 1 – Private Companies on the Path to the Public Markets
Moderator: Brian MacMahon, Expert DOJO
Panelists: Bill White, CEO ClearList; Michael Lawsky, CRO, ClearList; Patrick Murphy, Head of NYSE Market Making & Listing Svcs, GTS
- What is the infrastructure needed to look attractive to outside investors:
- The importance of an accurate Cap Table.
- Targeting the right investors:
- Strategic, Family Office, VC.
- Preparation for Investor Outreach – Investor expectations are high, we help you get there:
- The right presentations, efficient asses to a Data Room, expert feedback on the companies to hone in on their messaging to the market. Let’s follow these introductions to a curated list of investors.
- Secondary Trading: Liquidity at the right time for your team
- Provide liquidity to your employees and investment partners at a later stage which will help create a future valuation.
Panelist: 4 of the top investors in the early stage start up ecosystem.
- As the global investment community looks to 2022 and beyond, what strategies, models, and partnerships will enable investors to build long-term value?
- What is driving the future of capital? How will the democratization of investing facilitate new wealth creation, and what role can private capital play in addressing social and economic challenges going forward?
Bookings are closed for this event.
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL EXPORT