Global Ventures Summit | Los Angeles 2017
Sat, Sep 30 - Sun, Oct 01 @
7:30 am - 11:30 pm
Los Angeles Convention center
1201 S Figueroa St
GVS: Silicon Valley Tours The World.
Silicon Valley funds and metors the world on the first world tour. Global Ventures Summit seeks to level the playing field and support the best business ideas, startups and entrepreneurs coming out of every city on the planet. After our first GVS success in Bali we will focus on GVS LA to make more funding available to US and global Entrepreneurs, specially in Hollywood. GVS will bring successful entrepreneurs and investors to meet – and fund – the next generation of global startup founders.
There is no more tech sector, only tech-supported businesses, specially in Hollywood and the entertianment industry. Every business is now a perpetual startup. Anyone with an idea and solid follow through is an entrepreneur. No matter where you are in the world, incredible new business ideas are cropping up each day. More Startups are set to attract over $100B in Venture Capital by 2020.
These two days in LA will cross-pollinate ideas, cultural knowledge and investment dollars to keep Silicon Valley nimble and more create teams funded.
Get in front of the line at GVS.
What’s In It For You?
- Gain access to hundreds of early stage, exclusive deals before anyone knows about them.
- Meet hundreds of startups under one roof and find your next investment.
- Meet with regulatory, policy and government leaders from around the globe and start the dialogue for global investment partnerships.
- Meet hundreds of powerful investors from around the world.
- Enter the GVS Pitch Battle and compete for your chance to win $50,000 in investment and a trip to Silicon Valley to meet with investors.
- Pitch your startup directly to investors and gain funding, investment and mentoring support.
- Exhibit your startup, refine your elevator pitch and get the world out about what you’re working on.
- Network and share ideas with fellow startup founders.
- Learn how to support a startup ecosystem in your region.
- Meet with potential investors and entrepreneurs
- Understand why economic growth for your city, state or country is reliant on investment in the startup community.
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL EXPORT