Global Ventures Summit | Los Angeles 2018
Sat, Sep 22 - Sun, Sep 23 @
9:30 am - 9:00 pm
S Figueroa St
Silicon Valley Meets Hollywood!
GVS: Silicon Valley Tours The World.
Silicon Valley funds, entrepreneurs and influencing founders tour the world for the first time through GVS. Global Ventures Summit seeks to level the playing field and support the best business ideas, startups and entrepreneurs coming out of every city on the planet. GVS gathres over $30B in Silicon Valley and International investors with a reach of over 3.5 Million people. After the inagural 2017 success, GVS Los Angeles 2018 is planned to make more funding available to US and global Entrepreneurs. GVS will bring successful entrepreneurs and investors to meet – and fund – the next generation of global startup founders.
There is no more tech sector, only tech-supported businesses, specially in Hollywood and the entertianment industry. Every business is now a perpetual startup. Anyone with an idea and solid follow through is an entrepreneur. No matter where you are in the world, incredible new business ideas are cropping up each day. More Startups are set to attract over $100B in Venture Capital by 2020.
These two days in LA will cross-pollinate ideas, cultural knowledge and investment dollars to keep Silicon Valley nimble and more create teams funded.
Get in front of the line at GVS.
What’s In It For You?
- Gain access to hundreds of early stage, exclusive deals before anyone knows about them.
- Meet hundreds of startups under one roof and find your next investment.
- Meet with regulatory, policy and government leaders from around the globe and start the dialogue for global investment partnerships.
- Meet hundreds of powerful investors from around the world.
- Enter the GVS Pitch Battle and compete for your chance to win $50,000 in investment and a trip to Silicon Valley to meet with investors.
- Pitch your startup directly to investors and gain funding, investment and mentoring support.
- Exhibit your startup, refine your elevator pitch and get the world out about what you’re working on.
- Network and share ideas with fellow startup founders.
- Learn how to support a startup ecosystem in your region.
- Meet with potential investors and entrepreneurs
- Understand why economic growth for your city, state or country is reliant on investment in the startup community.
Online bookings are not available for this event.
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL EXPORT