The Power of Personalities for Startups
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 @
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Expert DOJO space
UNIT 308, 395 Santa Monica place
Denise Lambertson, Kelli Frazier, and Tim Lambertson are experienced entertainment and marketing industry veterans who know how to use personality to catapult the growth of small companies. All three began their careers in the halo of Madonna’s team, learning the art of celebrity partnership and making valuable connections in the entertainment industry. In 2009, Denise founded LMS, a boutique agency that focuses on innovative marketing solutions for consumer brands and brought Tim and Kelli in as partners. LMS is a consumer marketing agency that connects celebrities, athletes, influencers and experts to start-ups through Fortune 500 brands. For over 10 years, this leadership team has relied on acute business acumen and infallible intuition to build partnerships based on shared values, interpersonal chemistry, and complementary skill sets.
They are best known for partnering Beyoncé with WTRMLN WTR, Ellie Goulding with Core, Sofia Vergara with Eby and Serena Williams with Daily Harvest. LMS builds campaigns and growth through authentic connections, creative services, social media scale and high-touch events. By developing strong, strategic and effective relationships, LMS takes emerging brands to the next level and enables them to reach new audiences. Following the successful exits of 16 clients, their newest initiative is Constellation Capital, a Venture Fund with celebrity LP’s, focused on the high-growth consumer categories we know best.
Denise, Tim and Kelli will educate the ExpertDojo community on how the power of personality can serve as a lightning rod to attract consumers and investors alike. Entrepreneurs will learn the value of celebrity to their growing businesses and how to leverage personality as an impactful element of their marketing strategy. Investors will get a window into the emerging niche of celebrity investment into brands, and how skin-in-the-game can make for an even more effective partnership.
- 6-6:30: Networking
- 6:30-7.15: LMS Partners Powerpoint Presentation covering:
- A brief intro of the Partners and LMS (This is where we do a soft pitch of the agency)
- Why Brands and Investors should Care about Personalities like influencers and celebrities being included in marketing strategies
- What business goals Personalities can help achieve, and which Personalities are best suited to which goals
- Some best practices around planning for partnering with a Personality, how to choose the best one, and how to activate the partnership
- Our vision for the future of Personality partnerships as investment (This is where we do a soft pitch of the fund)
- 7.15-7:30: Allowance for Q+A for LMS Partners
- 7:30-8:30: Panel, moderated by Kelli Frazier, including Denise and Tim Lambertson as well as:
- 8:30-9: Allowance for Q+A for Panelists
Don’t miss it.
Bookings are closed for this event.
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL EXPORT