PUBLIC VENTURE CAPITAL: A GROWTH PATH YOU NEED TO EXPLORE
Tue, Apr 04 @
3:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Expert DOJO space
UNIT 308, 395 Santa Monica place
If you have a growing business and need funding, then you should attend this event.
Find out what public venture capital is and how it is different from traditional VC funding. Also see why it is a viable funding alternative for early-stage Southern California companies.Companies with $5M+ in revenues can access $5M to $50M+ for growth, pivot and acquisition.
Join us for a wine-tasting, reception and seminar to learn how to access public venture capital in Canada (without needing to move there). You will meet capital providers, dealmakers, and advisors who will discuss why this is a growth path you should explore.
Our target audience is VC partners, founders of companies and US investment and advisory firms.
- 3:30 pm – Registration
- 4:00 pm – Public Venture Capital seminar & case studies
- 5:30 pm – Networking reception & wine-tasting
Pre-arranged one-on-one meetings can also be requested. If your company has $5+ million in revenue and you are interested in meetings with capital advisors, click the correct option when registering and we will contact you.
CAPITAL MARKET PARTNERS
INVESTMENT BANK PARTNERS
- Jamie Brown: Vice-Chairman & Managing Director – Investment Banking, Canaccord Genuity. Former VC, Difference Capital
- Bill Demers: Partner & National IPO Leader, EY. Former Director of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year program
- Michael Hinshaw: President, MCorpCX, Guest Lecturer and Mentor, Lester Centre for Entrepreneurship, UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business
- Blair Jordan: Managing Director, Investment Banking, Echelon Wealth Partners. MBA, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. LLB, University of British Columbia
- Sean Maniaci: Partner, Securities Group, Cassels Brock Lawyers. MBA, Richard Ivey School of Business
- Michael Urbani: Partner, Corporate & Securities Group, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Shaun McIver: Chief Client Officer, Toronto Stock Exchange & TSX Venture Exchange. Former Founder and Entrepreneur
- Michael Kousaie: Innovation Head, Business Development, Toronto Stock Exchange & TSX Venture Exchange. Former Investment Banker, UBS
- Dylan Gittleman: VP Capital Formation US West, Toronto Stock Exchange & TSX Venture Exchange. Board Advisor and Alumni of GE, Merrill Lynch and IBM
Can’t make this event but will be in Silicon Valley. Check out details of that event here:
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL EXPORT