TiE Angels and TiE SoCal Labs – Pitch to Investors
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 @
3:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Expert DOJO space
UNIT 308, 395 Santa Monica place
TiE SoCal Angels Group wants to invest in MORE startups!
We are coming to Silicon Beach, on the hunt for early stage startups who need capital to scale a proven concept. At this event, you will have a stage to present to our investor panel and audience of industry experts. TiE SoCal Angels is a new initiative, chaired by Shankar Ram, bringing seed investment from Charter Members to TiE SoCal startups. The first investment, made in July 2018, went to Ootify, a mental health platform owered by AI technology.
Startups can apply to pitch [here]. : If you are an early stage company seeking seed or early stage funding, and are interested In pitching in front of TiE SoCal Angels please apply here to be selected up for the open pitch slots.
This event is sponsored by Expert Dojo
TiE SoCal is happy to partner with Expert Dojo which is the fastest growing start-up community in Southern California. Based in Santa Monica, Expert DOJO improves the success rate of early-stage entrepreneurs with investment, foundation, influence, community, branding, marketing, communication, and mindset.
Session 1: TIE CMs and Investors – By Invitation Only
3:00-6:00 PM Closed Session: Six Pitches:
1. Assemble: A creative command center and a project management tool built specifically for creative teams. CEO, Founder Nate Watkin
2. EVGateway: A secure EV charging station management network and platform that bridges the gap for proprietary networks. Founder Reddy
3. FIscher Imaging: A Medical Device Startup in tech field of Medical Imaging for mamograms. CEO and Founder Shabbir Bhambot
4. OOTify: A mental health community platform powered by Technology and AI. CEO and Founder Ravi Sharma :
5. Mktstar: A fun and competitive prediction market place, where you get paid for being right. CEO and Founder John Vitti
6. Meet Care Givers:: It is a Platform as a service (PaaS) solution for the senior home care market. CEO and Founder Florence Furaha
- Accredited Investors: If you are an accredited investor interested in investing and hearing pitches at the closed session, please send an email with your detailed info and phone number to our President, Smita Bagla, at president@Socal.tie.org to be invited to the closed session and to find out how to become part of TiE Socal Angels
Session 2:- TiE SoCal Member and Registered Attendees: Open to all by Registration
6:00 – 9:00 PM Networking, Dinner, Six New Pitches:
6:00 PM Registration for the Session 2, Networking & Dinner
6:45 PM Entrepreneur: From Investment to Exit: A TiE Success story
7:00-8:15 PM Six Open Mic Pitches and Q&A
8:15 -8:55 PM General Networking
Expert Dojo Santa Monica – 395 Santa Monica Place #308, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Tickets Pricing for Members:
Free for Early Bird registration before March 20th (Limited to first 30 registrants)
$15 for General Admission online from March 20th – March 27th
Tickets Pricing for Non-Members:
$20 for Early Bird registration before March 20th (Limited to first 30 registrants)
$35 for General Admission from March 20th – March 27th
TiE SoCal Member and Entrepreneurs enjoy a host of discounts, early bird free access to events, 1-1 mentor ship, targeted networking and entrepreneur basic -education opportunities. Join us, become a TiE Entrepreneur today (http://socal.tie.org/member/) and attend this event FREE.
TiE SoCal Leadership:
Smita G. Bagla | President | email@example.com
Anshuman Sinha | Executive Director | Executive.firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Frankel | Marketing Director
Shankar Ram | Tie SoCal Angels 2019 Chair
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL EXPORT