Workshop – Strategic Tools for TV/Media Retail Success
Thu, Sep 21 @
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Expert DOJO space
UNIT 308, 395 Santa Monica place
Ever dream of having your brand on QVC, HSN or Evine? Want to land a national retail distribution contract? Think your brand has what it takes to beat the competition?
In this full day workshop, we’ll take a close look at what your brand/company needs to possess in order to stand out and achieve results. We’ll cover these main factors:
- Define Sales Strategy 101 with grabbers that demand attention
- Learn why you must be able to pitch your product in 14 seconds and nail the point of distinction
- Identify what the points of distinction are (not what you think!)
- Understand what a core benefit is and why it’s critical for success
- Discover why you should always consider who’s not going to buy versus assuming who will
- Dispel marketing myths that most new brands learn too late
- Demonstrate live pitches with the bravest of the bunch
Whether you want to be a TV shopping star, shoot videos for your site or hone your pitch, this workshop is not to be missed. There are no books or online tutorials that teach these tools, and you’d pay a broker a fortune with no guarantees.
Michelle Sorro, TV Retail Host and Business Development Executive, is a sought after expert in this field with an exceptional track record in connecting consumer and commerce. Currently hosting the “Pop Up Shop” on EXTRA, and consults for prestige brands on national entertainment shows, shopping networks and online. She’s hosted over 3000 hours of TV retail on platforms including EXTRA, The Real, Hollywood Today Live, HGTV, QVC, HSN and more.
Expect to learn the detailed overview of the brand audit including all needed assets, develop solid brand positioning against the competition and curate compelling presentation skills to maximize your success!
Bookings are closed for this event.
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL EXPORT