Suncoast Ventures is partnering with Expert Dojo and Launch Oregon during JPM 2024 to hold an investor/partner event, generously hosted by Intercom. Learn about the companies that you’ll have the opportunity to meet at the event below.
When: January 9th, 2024
Sessions: 10am -12pm and 1-3pm
Where: JP Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, CA
Generously hosted at Intercom HQ
Address & details will be provided upon registration
- BetterMeal AI –precision microbiome technology utilizing a clinically validated AI algorithm.
- Tenzr Health –Gamified remote therapeutic monitoring for at-home physical therapy.
- Almon Therapeutics –A repurposed therapeutic for Dry AMD.
- Nicolette –Using AI to enable parents of NICU babies to be better collaborators in care.
- Penderia Technologies –Small profile, battery-less sensors inside orthopedic implants to measure real-time data to help inform rehabilitation therapies.
- InVivo Biosystems –Custom genome-edited C. elegans and zebrafish models to enable aging, developmental, and disease studies.
- Cascade Prodrug –Novel small-molecule prodrugs targeting hypoxia for the treatment of cancer patients.
- Genobank.io –Personal genomics meets privacy protection. A secure API for your DNA, connecting you to the world of Generative AI while ensuring unparalleled control and sovereignty over your genomic data.
- LiVeritas Biosciences –Enabling drug developers with AI based tools to integrate mass spec data in pre-clinical and clinical testing for new therapeutics targeting human diseases.
- Gamma Diagnostics –Novel diagnostics that are better quantitative indicators of the inflammatory response in infectious and chronic diseases.
- Savorease Therapeutic Foods –The first clinically proven safe solid food for people on puree diets, a food-is-medicine approach to swallowing disorders.
- Databiologics –Using proprietary machine learning to report patient outcomes in regenerative medicine.
- Trace Biosciences –Creating imaging agents for surgery to highlight detailed anatomy in real-time.
- HTI –Accelerating biomedical imaging with machine learning.
- Lazarus 3D –Improving patient outcomes by allowing clinicians to rehearse surgeries on realistic, 3D-printed models.