Here are our 11 startups that we believe will become the next unicorns of the decade!
AdLaunch is the world’ s fastest technology for creating hyperpersonalised video ads.
– 21´000 users in over 160 countries worldwide.
– Over $1M USD raised for developing patented AI-powered automatic video generation technology.
Founder: Joel Hypén
Artishok is creating autonomously operated spaces for a productive, efficient and safe world. Currently focusing on the future of work and productivity.
– Money raised: $90,000 USD
– Customers: 3 In the pipeline: Large retail chain, cruise ship, 2 mid-sized enterprises
Founder: Amit Paz
BokDoc is the first marketplace specialized in surgeries & medical procedures in Egypt. The company includes more than 37 different medical specialties, 1500 doctors & 75 hospitals with more than 3000 surgeries & procedures. BokDoc is the first in Mena region to offer installment solutions for its patients for any surgery in BokDoc, 0% interest and without advance payment.
Total Revenue : $200,000 USD (since launch 10 months ago)
Average Growth (MoM) : 21% Profit margin: 20% (from the total revenue)
Founder: Ahmed El Awady
BroadBridge Networks allows organizations to run more efficient and effective security operations with relevant insights from their network data. The platform collects, stores, and analyzes network telemetry at an unprecedented level of scale, incorporating a high performance data processing workflow, optimized for GPU based analytics. Additionally, BroadBridge Networks ’ platform provides analysts with an intuitive Human First User Interface, called The Analyst Workbench™ , designed to simplify the process of ingesting network telemetry and deploy Machine Learning models, equipping both experienced and inexperienced security professionals with the ability to discover relationships between data objects and quickly uncover relevant security insights.
Raised $575,000 USD to date and are in the beginning of PoCs now. Starting with Dell Technologies and T-Mobile Communications.
Founder: Kelvin Franklin
Cannon Cyber ensures that the cybercriminals are never successful through enabling enterprises to have better security hygiene and readiness by continuously protecting their organization’s perimeter through our industry-leading algorithms which are now leveraged by Fortune 500 companies.
Launched October 2019 and has 5 customers and Google is one of them.
Founder: Raghunath Venkat Thummisi
Keeps your workforce connected and builds meaningful connections among employees. AI-powered employee matching software in Slack and Microsoft Teams.
– Raised $600,000 USD
– Slack integration (MVP) released in Jan 2020, Microsoft Teams integration (beta) released in May 2020,
– 20x signup growth since Jan 2020,
– 5000+ monthly active users in July 2020 *Signed up companies include Fortune 500 companies.
Founder: Alyssa Y. Kimura
Every team – not just sports teams – needs a coach to motivate them, help them build the skills that matter, and be productive and successful. Squadra carves out a new space in the workplace productivity stack as the first virtual coaching app for teams.
– Began monetizing MVP product in year 1 (2019) with $40k in revenues through enterprise clients including PwC, Telefónica and BelGroup.
– Pivoted to more scaleable freemium,, product-led growth model to scale more quickly.
– Accepted into The Venture City accelerator (2% acceptance rate in 2019) to focus on product, engineering, and instrumentation.
– Year 2 (2020) expected revenues=$45k despite Covid-19.
Founder: Monica Chitnis
A SaaS solution that accurately identifies all devices that are connected to a network without the installation of any additional hardware or software agents, and can handle slow network connections and sensitive IoT devices. Suavei was born out of 3 fundamental issues that were identified in other active vulnerability scanning products: a) They don ’t identify the devices accurately and reliably. b) They can ’t handle slow network environments. c) They can’t be trusted to scan sensitive (e.g. medical) devices.
Raised $900,000 USD and have 15 small early adopter customers and 4 active pilots.
Founder: Afonso Infante
Rewarding customers for buying what they need. Customers will earn ThankUCash Points when spending at our Merchant Locations. ThankUCash merchants have grown their revenues by over 25%, using their breakthrough technology to track sales, monitor their business, acquire new customers, retain existing customers while rewarding loyal customers.
– Got Investments from One of Hongkongs biggest Venture groups, Betatron.
– A Senior Manager at KPMG joined us as VP – Finance and Strategy. .
– Launched our partnership with One of Africa’s Largest Fintech Unicorn Interswitch which will give us access to help over 27million consumers to save on their spend.
– Finalized our partnership with One of Nigerians digital focused banks as a value added platform for their banking merchants.
Founder: Simeon Ononobi
TradeStars is a Fantasy Sports Stock Trading platform where users monetize on fantasy sports assets in a 24/7 stock market with automated liquidity and based on a public blockchain infrastructure.
– Launched to the public January 15th 2020, have 45K users in our community and about +10K USD volume in transactions up to this moment.
– Raised a total of $200,000 USD.
Founder: Cristian Hentschel
Making ordinary people interact with extraordinary personalities. Unlu is a fan-tocelebrity connect platform, offering a whole new experience to ‘interact’ with celebrities, through personalized video shoutouts, masterclasses, live sessions, live quizzes, endorsements, etc. formats.
– Raised $250,000 USD in an ongoing pre-seed round, and have done about $40K worth of business in the first 6-7 weeks (launched in June 2020).
– 500+ celebrities and 10,000+ users
Founder: Vipul Agrawal