The first corporate card for startups
Expert Dojo is proud to partner with Brex, the company building the next generation of B2B financial services with better. Expert DOJO is super excited about Brex’s first product, the first corporate card for startups.Brex helps startups of all sizes (from recently incorporated to later-stage companies) to instantly get a card that has 20x higher limits, completely automates expense management, kills receipt tracking and magically integrates with your accounting systems.
Brex cards have no founder liabilityand a best in class rewards program with offers worth $50,000+ in total, including with AWS, Google Ads, Carta, HubSpot ZenDesk, Twilio and others. Sign up through https://brex.com/expertdojo before June 30th for waived fees for life* + $5,000 in AWS credits after your first transaction. Note that these AWS credits are additive – no need to be a new AWS customer to redeem!
Brex was founded by Henrique Dubugras and Pedro Franceschi, two immigrant engineers from Brazil who previously founded Pagar.me, one of the largest payment processors in Brazil with over $1.5 billion in GMV. Brex is backed by the co-founders of PayPal (Max Levchin and Peter Thiel), Y Combinator, Ribbit Capital, Yuri Milner, and Carl Pascarella (former CEO of Visa)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Card fees are usually $5,00 per user per month. Under the Expert DOJO special offer, you would never have to pay fees regardless of how much your team grows.
How is Brex better than other cards?
Brex is built specifically with the needs of venture-backed businesses in mind. The value is simple:
- Cash Back: Highest cash back ROI on credit card spending
- Technology: 10 minute application and integrated dashboard to make managing a corporate card program seamless (ERP integrations, receipts capture)
- No personal/founder guarantee
- Higher credit limits/high value Rewards including point multiplierson the categories of spend that are popular among startups (7x in Rideshare, 4x in Travel, 2x in Software).
- Unlike other cards, there are no caps on how many points you can get.